Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Major Writing #1 Assignment Analysis

The rhetorical situation of my informational report will be unlike anything I wrote in high school. My purpose in writing will be to establish a solid "A" in business rhetoric and also to learn more about the genre of business writing and how I can apply it to my current and future life. My audience will be my professor (Hem Paudel), myself, and all other college freshmen that choose to read my report. I will do my best to write in the same style as that which I intend to learn about: professional business style/genre. I will take an informative stance and will likely scatter my feelings about my findings throughout the assignment. Lastly, the media through which I will present the finished product will most likely be on paper, unless of course Professor Paudel would rather me post it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment