Thursday, September 24, 2015

Conference Suggestions

I think the conference with Professor Paudel was generally helpful. My final draft is a better finished product as a result. I think it would have been helpful for conferences to be scheduled for thirty minutes. If some conferences didn't take that long it would have been no big deal, although I believe my conference easily could have gone that long if it were scheduled for more than fifteen minutes. The comments on my paper were extremely helpful to me in revising my paper, I focused on addressing each comment while I wrote my final draft. One issue I had was that I didn't see the comments on my paper until my conference when Professor Paudel showed me how to view them. While not absolutely necessary, I think it would be beneficial if Paudel would have included directions on how to view the comments. Had I viewed the comments before my conference, I would have been able to ask more specific questions on how to improve my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment